The HelpPRO Therapist Finder is the most comprehensive,
user-friendly search engine on the Internet. Take a look, explore our site. We are confident you will be impressed.
We are called the "Professional Therapist Finder" because HelpPRO is used by so many professionals, including other
therapists, to make referrals.
- Got talent? Feeling creative? We are looking for writers. Click here for blog information.
- Focus on counseling for soldiers: We renewed our five-year relationship with Give An Hour to provide free weekly counseling
to the military including soldiers returning from Iraq and Afghanistan. If you want to join GAH and get a free Basic Listing in HelpPRO,
click here for details.
- Check out our Spring 2013 Newsletter.
We Offer Two Levels of Listing:
- Our Basic Listing is the most comprehensive on the Internet. When you list you can select from hundreds of items to best describe
your specialties, credentials, focus of your practice (including age groups, special opoulations), accessibility, payment
options (including insurance and free services), and languages.
- You might choose to upgrade to a Premium Listing including your photo and personal practice statement.
Providers who upgrade are more visible through google searches and do get more listing views. Take a look at the
Premium Listings of some of your colleagues in Portland Maine.
|Therapists (not partner members)
|Organizations, Group Practices
The Basic Listing fee may be waived for some providers, such as Give An Hour members.
If you already have a Basic Listing,the cost to upgrade to a Premium may be pro-rated.
What Makes Us Unique?
- Reasonable listing fees - our Basic Listing is only $75 PER YEAR but starts as low as $50 and is free for some.
- Special "weighted fields" that allow you to report your level of experience with specialties, age groups, special
populations, theoretical approaches, and more. This is a huge benefit to you and our users.
- The "last updated" date on the top of every listing so users know how "fresh" your information is.(It behoves
you to keep your listing current.)
- The largest list of payment options available. You can list your fees, whether you offer a sliding scale for some clients,
free services, Medicaid, Medicare, and choose from a list of every insurance plan offerred in your state.
- Responsive and personal customer service. Call 800-652-0155 and a real person will assist you. We are the only therapist
finder with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.